The Diocese offers guidance as to how Catholic schools and academies should conduct themselves so as to live out the vision we have for educating our young people.
This vision is contained in the document called Developing Catholic Education - 2017.
Guidance documents explain how the diocese looks for schools and academies to act in terms of:
- building and sustaining Catholic ethos and life in our schools and academies
- promoting spiritual, moral social and cultural development in the Catholic tradition
- delivering the religious education curriculum
- organising the school as an institution especially as regards admission of pupils and appointment of staff
- maintaining and developing the buildings and resources of our schools and academies
- how a school evaluates its own worth as a Catholic school and how this is inspected and validated
Click here for contact details of all our Catholic schools and Academies.