NORES offer many services to schools to help them improve and evaluate their Religious Education curriculum and collective worship.
- visit and support staff teaching religious education
- organise meetings for Primary Subject Leaders
- provide INSET meetings as required
- organise annual conferences
- represent the Trustee at all major appointments for religious education
- communicate national developments and initiatives
- contribute to Religious Education nationally as members of the National Board of Religious Inspectors and Advisers
- with the Liturgy Commission offer courses for liturgy with young people
For information about all things Primary related, contact Anne-Marie McIntosh on 01582 723312 or email@example.com
Don't miss out, have a look at our Calendar of meetings and events here.
Prayer Bags Introduction
Praying the Rosary
Monitoring Grids - please find below some downloads to aid in your monitoring of several aspects of RE within your school. Click on the links below and the documents will automatically download. If they do not open, have a look in your Downloads folder.
Prayer Focus (Excel)
Pupil Voice (Excel)
Scrutiny of Work (Excel)