NORES offer many services to schools to help them improve and evaluate their Religious Education curriculum and collective worship.
- visit and support staff teaching religious education
- organise meetings for Primary RE Coordinators
- provide INSET meetings as required
- organise annual conferences
- represent the Trustee at all major appointments for religious education
- communicate national developments and initiatives
- contribute to Religious Education nationally as members of the National Board of Religious Inspectors and Advisers
- with the Liturgy Commission offer courses for liturgy with young people
For information about all things Primary related, contact Anne-Marie McIntosh on 01582 723312 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't miss out, have a look at our Calendar of meetings and events here.
RE Subject Leaders Day - 11 November 2016:
End of Year Assesment Expectations
Primary RE Monitoring: The monitoring grids below focus on different presentations of the RE curriculum, please download them by clicking on the links below.
Praying the Rosary
Prayer Bag Introduction - June 2015